• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anabol Naturals Dibencoplex formulation change

I ordered some - arrived yesterday - they are tablets. I have not trial the capsules. This was to be it. I pmed Freddd last night to see what he knew. He didn't know what was going on.

This is email to / from the manufacturer

My email to them: is this product a tablet or a capsule?

I ordered capsules from a vendor on Amazon – got tablets.

I have no use for the tablets – they have mannitol in them for a start. The formulation is different too.

from them:

Dear xxxx

Thank you for your email.

To answer your question: we just last week started selling our reformulated Dibencoplex 10,000 in sublingual tablet form to our RESELLERS. Apparently they have not changed their website description yet. In fact, we haven’t even changed the description on our website yet, as we have just a few bottles of the capsules remaining. Please let me know whom you purchased the product from, and I will alert them to the necessary changes they need to make to their website description.

Due to the overwhelming improvement in absorption and utilization of the sublingual delivery system for Dibencozide, we changed the form of the Dibencoplex 10,000 to a berry flavored sublingual tablet. Many of our customers had a problem with taking the capsule apart and putting the ingredients under the tongue. As you noted, we did have a slight change in formulation including a small amount of mannitol. Overall, the product will deliver more Dibencozide to the user with the sublingual form. The input amount of Dibencozide is the same. Unfortunately, if you cannot have mannitol, that does not help you. For this, I am sincerely sorry. If you would like to buy some in capsule form, you can go to our website at www.anabolnaturals.com and order some bottles direct from us (we have only a few bottles remaining before changing our own website offering to the sublingual tablets). If you do not want to or can’t use the sublingual tablets, you should be able to get a refund from whomever you purchased the product from.

Apparently, your purchase fell right on the cusp of our change, and I apologize to you for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Roger Prince

President, Anabol Naturals

btw: new ingredients are mannitol, natural raspberry flavor, silica and magnesium stearate

and there is NO boron in it

Freddd

btw: new ingredients are mannitol, natural raspberry flavor, silica and magnesium stearate

and there is NO boron in it

Hi Kelly,

I'm going to have to get some additional boron. I'm not bothered by mannitol but on the other hand I would prefer that it had no flavor and it sure doesn't need flavor or sweetening as the b12 has essentially no flavor.

It's interesting that they are making this change. Suddenly all these folks are telling them how they are using it and they responded. I've seen that before. Enzymatic Therapy went back ordered for 3 months after my first mention of it's effectiveness nearly 11 years ago. This gives us some idea how widespread these ideas are becoming. Unfortunately they rarely get the whole idea. Jarrow added methylfolate to B-Right but left the folic acid in. They need the whole idea. When I get a bottle of the new stuff I will do an A-B test. It may take several months because it takes that long for changes in AdoCbl to show up at a detectable level in me. Iherb is already sold out of the capsules in both size bottles. There probably isn't even one bottle available on the internet any more. Perhaps Anabol could be persuaded to make both forms of product. We shall see if it is equal, better or worse. Unfortunately I won't be able to do that review, unless it is noticeably better on the first dose, for months, maybe by September. And I won't add the boron until after my trials are over and then I will repeat them with boron. In a year we will know what this change might mean to us unless we can't tolerate mannitol. What happens to you with mannitol in the very small amount in the tablet?

I wrote them back this afternoon basically saying they should expect to lose some customers from this forum because of the change and if I was looking for a product that allowed a sugar alcohol in it I would chose Source Naturals. .

I just don't feel right on mannitol - why add sugar to your diet when you don't need it. It is something I would prefer to avoid and I must admit it is in Perque and I don't like it there either.

I haven't heard back from the vendor today.

Freddd

I wrote them back this afternoon basically saying they should expect to lose some customers from this forum because of the change and if I was looking for a product that allowed a sugar alcohol in it I would chose Source Naturals. .

I just don't feel right on mannitol - why add sugar to your diet when you don't need it. It is something I would prefer to avoid and I must admit it is in Perque and I don't like it there either.

I haven't heard back from the vendor today.

Hi Kelly,

It isn't a sugar and doesn't support tooth decay. It is a sweet alcohol. Mannitol is 1.6 calories per gram, if the whole tablet were mannitol it might not mass a gram. I sincerely doubt that in a double blinded trial that anybody is likely to notice any difference unless they are actually allergic to it. I do know the capsule product used mucosally was considerably superior to the Source Naturals for me and others but I don't know why. Maybe there are variations in AdoCbl just as there is with MeCbl.

ahmo

Thanks for this kelly. I went to iherb straight away, got 1 of the large bottles, there were 6 more at that time, now sold out. ...as if we need another source of mag stearate. :meh:

yeah it is all going to sell out

I think ppl need to contact the manufacturer about this -

I used the contact info on their website last night

pela

I had a bottle on order when this thread first appeared. I got it yesterday, and yup, tablets.
I like them. The tablets are small and last a long time without crumbling. They are not very sweet compared to other sublingual B12 I have used. So far, so good.

Phred

I ordered from iherb and got my bottle yesterday. It is the capsules, the ones we break open. I was a little disappointed. I've started my daughter on these and I was hoping to just cut some tablets and make my life a little easier. Oh well, at least I know what we're both getting with the capsules.

I don't understand how iherb got capsules based on my contact with the manufacturer.

I know they did - got an email from them when it came back into stock - asked them to confirm it too.

The tablets are not easily cutable. I weigh one, cut it and it shatters some then try to weigh out 1/3 of the weight of the tablet and put the rest away for the next 2 days.

Freddd

I don't understand how iherb got capsules based on my contact with the manufacturer.

I know they did - got an email from them when it came back into stock - asked them to confirm it too.

The tablets are not easily cutable. I weigh one, cut it and it shatters some then try to weigh out 1/3 of the weight of the tablet and put the rest away for the next 2 days.

Hi Kelly,

I bet they requested to get the rest of the capsules due to demand and took whatever odd amount was available or something of the sort..

I have been crushing tablets and mixing capsule contents and crushed tablets, then using a two hour sequence of a pinch at a time. The concentration appears higher over the whole time and area is as large or larger. I find I get at least as good absorption. I've been experimenting with this for several months.

Phred

I've used both. I still have the capsules and am finishing those up. I really like the new formulation. It works quite well. I find that it may even be a little stronger. But that may be because my capsules aren't as "fresh."