• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anabol dibencoplex in uk?

Fuzzyhead

Anyone from the uk know where to buy or order this from? When I searched it just seems to be available in the USA.

ukxmrv

Try to buy goods with a value less than £15.

But I know what you mean. I've had goods of low value delayed by Customs and also they have had simple errors on calculating the value. Once I ordered a supplement and the invoice listed the name, the strength and the value. They then ignored the value and charged me for vat on $1000 (1000mg being the strength)

From the website http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/customs/post/buying.htm#3

All other goods

If you order or send purchased goods other than alcohol, tobacco, perfume and toilet water from a country outside the EU then you:
• don't have to pay Excise Duty
• may have to pay Customs Duty on goods with a value that exceeds £135
• will have to pay import VAT on goods with a value that exceeds £15

Note that on all goods from outside the EU, Customs Duty is waived if the amount of duty calculated is £9 or under.

Lotus97

Pureformulas also ships internationally. Not sure if they have dibencoplex, but for other supplements that iHerb doesn't carry it might be useful for those who live outside the US. Use NEXT10 for 10% off pureformulas. There's also some online stores in the UK that have free shipping which have a B50 bcomplex without folic acid. I don't know if they have dibencoplex either, but for those getting starting in methylation and live in the UK that B complex might be good since it doesn't have folic acid (or methylfolate which can also cause problems in high doses for those getting started in methylation).

Rand56

I thought methylfolate was ok to use in the methylation protocol?

Methylfolate is the preferred type to take. I believe Lotus was saying this because sometimes the amount of methylfolate that is in a B-Complex might be too high of an amount to take for people starting out on the protocol.