1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The ePatient Revolution
Ryan Prior shares his experience and his thoughts from attending the Stanford Medicine X Conference as he contemplates the rising of the ePatient Revolution ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Amy Yasko test Result Interpretation :- Experts advice needed

Discussion in 'Genetic Testing and SNPs' started by Sanb, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Sanb

Sanb

I received the results of Amy yasko test. Can experts please advice on it interpretation.
    [​IMG]
  2. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    @Sanb ,
    The most important thing I see here is MTHFR A1298C +/+. Methylfolate is the only supplement I would suggest you consider based on these test results.
  3. Sanb

Sanb

I am taking 1000 mcg of Methyl b12, 50 mg Of P5p and 400 mcg of folate.
    Should i increase or decrease the dosage of any?
    Also, How to know more about other mutation that are present?
    I want to increase the folate level to 800 mcg per day but when i take that much amount i don't feel good.
    Please advice.
    Critterina likes this.
  4. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    Sanb,
    If it makes you feel bad, don't do it. You can experiment if you like, but don't go over 100 mg of P5P, as some people get toxicity from more than that. Without more information - symptoms, lab tests, etc. - I couldn't guess what would help, and not that I would necessarily have any recommendations even if I had more information.

See more popular forum discussions.