1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS: A disease at war with itself
We can all agree that ME/CFS is a nasty disease, particularly in its severe form, but there are abundant nasty diseases in the world. What is unique and particularly confounding about our disease is that so much controversy surrounds it, and not only surrounds it, but invades it too.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Amy Yasko Methylation Protocol

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by janey, Jun 18, 2013.

1. janey

janey

Melbourne, Australia
    Is anyone following this protocol? I've had some of the testing done and planning to follow parts of the Yasko protocol (ie. a bit more complex than Rich's simplified protocol). I would love to share this adventure with others.
  2. caledonia

caledonia

Cincinnati, OH, USA
    Yes, there are a bunch of us on here trying that and similar methylation protocols. Feel free to post any questions and we will try to answer them. Or just have a discussion. We've figured out a couple of errors in Yasko's materials. It doesn't really make any difference in terms of treatment, but some people really like to know the "why" behind things.
  3. janey

janey

Melbourne, Australia
    Great, thanks Caledonia. How have you been going with this so far? Any improvements? Also, I'd be very interested to hear about the errors that you mentioned.

See more popular forum discussions.