1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Amy Marcus and Lenny Jason as guests at White House Chronicles with Llewellyn King

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by shannah, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Bob

Bob

South of England
    Yes, I see what you mean.
    And I agree, that it's the science that's made a big difference for us.

Looks like we all thought the same thing then!
    Yes, it was nice to see that particular perspective in the minority, for a change.
    If only that was always the case!

2. slayadragon

slayadragon Senior Member

twitpic.com/photos/SlayaDragon
    A transcript of this broadcast is available at CFS Untied, here.

http://www.cfsuntied.com/mediaWHC.html

The page looks weird at the bottom on my browser, but other people say it's fine. Maybe it's just me. If you also see it looking strange, please let me know.

Best, Lisa

3. SOC

SOC Senior Member

USA
    Thanks, Lisa. I'm having trouble with video downloads and transcript is my only option for accessing this info, so I really appreciate the link.

4. ixchelkali

ixchelkali Senior Member

Long Beach, CA
    Yeah, I had the feeling the reporter was trying to be diplomatic, but it was really, really hard for her. Like she didn't want to come out and call us nutcases while she was sitting there with a couple of patients, but still...

So if we're being paranoid about her, we're all paranoid together. Mass hysteria, mass paranoia, what the hell. :innocent1: At the least, she seemed uncomfortable. But that was probably good; it added balance to the program, and brought out that viewpoint where it could be discussed.

See more popular forum discussions.