• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Amy Dockser Marcus post on CFSAC/XMRV, 15 Oct

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Haven't seen this posted anywhere - it's mentioned in Cort's new XMRV Buzz today. Let's visit her blog and leave positive comments - we're really lucky she's interested in our story and covering it in the WSJ.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
How embarrassing! Not only did Jemal start a thread on Amy's post the day it came out but I replied in thanks to Jemal! Doh! Here's Jemal's thread.:worried:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Argh, and I just checked out the 47 comments that Amy got on that post and mine was one of them, from a week ago! Where's my braaaaaiiiiiin????:eek:

MargeM

MargeM
LOL Sasha. The good news is that most of us will have forgotten you mentioned this in a few days. Or at least I will.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Ha ha! Yes, that's a good point. I had absolutely no recollection whatsoever of reading Amy's post before tonight. And no doubt won't again if it comes up next week!

pictureofhealth

XMRV - L'Agent du Jour
Sasha! Many sympathies!!! :) But it was such a good article I enjoyed reading it again anyway - and all the comments too! So thank you for posting it (again!) :) :) :)

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Hi picture - glad you enjoyed it (again!). Actually, a rubbish memory means that I can watch endless Midsomer Murders reruns without remembering whodunnit!:D