Join the National PR Campaign for ME: Power to the Patient (P2tP)
Have you had enough of all the neglect and abuse of ME/CFS patients? Gabby Klein says now is the time for a National PR Campaign for ME/CFS to impress a change. Join the Patient Revolution to restore power to ME patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ampligen- Is it worth the cost?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by lnester7, Nov 22, 2013.

1. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    I am thinking about trying the big guns. Does anybody has aby expirience with Ampligen while being in the more active side??

I am working and doing ok. But I was wondering if I try this I can get close to 100% if I am in the 70%???

Is a lot of travel and cost so I would love to hear if somebody here has tried it.

TX

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Thats the million dollar question. One is really rolling the dice, ive heard just as many people not being helped as have been, also stories of remissions but then relapse shortly after stopping amp. unless your rich with cash to spare, i would hold off and look for cheaper alternatives that u can keep using for longer then 12 months.

i feel similar to u in that i have improved from where i was with antivirals and abx but just cant seem to get over the line. Still quite up and down but functioning better then most.

cheers!!

lnester7 likes this.
  3. Iquitos

Iquitos Senior Member

Colorado
    Search Kelvin Lord on this site. His blog tells of his experience with it.

Also 'the Ampligen Diaries' by Mary Schweitzer, if I remember her name correctly. You can google that.

I have read that 35% are helped by Ampligen. Those who are helped usually have some way of continuing to use it after the "trial" is over and relapse if they can't get it.

Even so, if I had the money, I'd do it.

lnester7 likes this.
  4. wdb

wdb Admin

London
    Valentijn likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.