1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Hunting down the cause of ME/CFS & other challenging disorders - Lipkin in London
In a talk to patients in London on 3rd September, Dr. W. Ian Lipkin described the extraordinary lengths he and his team are prepared to go to in order to track down the source of an illness, with examples ranging from autism to the strange case of Kawasaki disease.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Amisulpride — A Multipurpose Drug for ME/CFS

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by Hip, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lotus97

Lotus97 Senior Member

United States
    Yeah, when I was on Risperdal which also affects prolactin that killed my libido. It was great for treating anxiety and insomnia though, but I wouldn't recommend it since it also causes weight gain, high cholesterol, and high blood sugar.

2. mabelark

mabelark

Sweden
    May I ask what dosage of pantethine you are/were taking, adreno?

Has any else had sucess with countering amisulpride's prolactin effects by taking pantethine?

3. adreno

adreno 3% neanderthal

Tundras of Europa
    Actually I am no longer sure it's effective. I read a study saying that it only works with IV pantethine, not oral. I haven't had any tests, so I can't say for sure. The following list of prolactin inhibitors are likely more effective:

Prolactin Inhibitor Supplements Set

mabelark likes this.
  4. mabelark

mabelark

Sweden
    Thanks for the update, adreno.

Seeing as I'm currently getting 400IU E, 30mg Zinc and 30mg B6, I will try and add 50 mg P5P.

See more popular forum discussions.