• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Amino Acid Metabolism Disorders Related to Fatigue

Changexpert

During a search for cause of my health conditions, I came across this website that shows disorders related to amino acid metabolism. I've stripped out ones that are related to lethargy and made it into a pdf file. Supplement recommendation is different for each case, so please consult your physician before making any decision. Source of the website is included in the pdf file. This is for your reference only.

Attachments

• Lethargy Gene Mutation.pdf
    176 KB · Views: 29

pogoman

I've found Merck is on the conservative side as far as listing possible symptoms and treatments, for example look at the MTHFR comments on the website under the same list.
Also if you are looking for other disorders treated by amino acids look at the Fatty Acid and Glycerol Metabolism Disorders, also under Pediatrics.