1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Am I the only one who hopes that XMRV is not the cause of CFS/ME

Discussion in 'XMRV Testing, Treatment and Transmission' started by dean, Jun 11, 2010.

1. goldiland

goldiland

South Florida
    Trying to figure out what you want the cause of CFS to be is like having dinner with Khartman from South Park, Osama bin Laden and Larry Craig.... the discussion won't disappoint but the outcome is never going to be good (especially for Larry Craig with that threesome)

I don't think it matters one way or another whether we have XMRV or something else.... the most important question is what. Once that question is answered, I'm fine with whatever the implications are. Solutions, protocols and treatments will all come from defining the what is CFS. And my personal belief is that the what is going to fit for many of us.... while there are certainly different subsets to this disorder, the hallmarks for the majority of us are low NK cells, immune dysfunction, elevated cytokines, low blood volume/orthostatic hypotention, and hormonal and sleep dysfunction.

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i would give my right arm to find a drug that gives me good sleep every night without any tolerance.lol.

3. alex3619

alex3619 Senior Member

Logan, Queensland, Australia
    Hi

There is a newsclip on another thread from Judy Mikovits:

http://www.forums.aboutmecfs.org/sho...sick-from-xmrv

In it she talks of XMRV as a pathogen, linked to CFS and autism, that is triggered to replicate when T and B cells are activated by infection or vaccination.

Bye
    Alex

See more popular forum discussions.