1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Brain Cells Making us Sick? The microglia connection in ME/CFS & Fibromyalgia
Simon McGrath looks at theories that microglia, the brain's immune cells, could trigger and perpetuate the symptoms of ME/CFS and fibromyalgia.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Aluminium in vaccines linked to new post-vaccine syndrome

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Countrygirl, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Thomas

Thomas

Ontario
    @NK17 I have a keen interest in this topic as my ME was triggered by a flu vaccine in November 2011. I also had Hep B and Hep A vaccines as a teenager with no immediate reactions (I am 35 years old now). Also, my parents are Israeli and have a sort of proud bias towards any science coming out of Israel, so when I showed them the work of Dr. Shoenfeld they were quite intrigued.

Anyways, I think I posted a thread a while back asking if anyone had seen him in Israel or spoken to him from abroad. Do you know if he considers classic ME to fall under the ASIA spectrum? Has anyone been treated by him? You seem to have a great handle on his work and I'd love to learn more...

See more popular forum discussions.