Agents for Change: The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2015 - Part 1
The 10th Invest in ME International ME Conference (IIMEC10) was held, as usual, in the Lecture Theatre at 1 Birdcage Walk in Westminster on May 29th, 2015.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Aluminium in vaccines linked to new post-vaccine syndrome

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by Countrygirl, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Thomas

Thomas Senior Member

Ontario
    @NK17 I have a keen interest in this topic as my ME was triggered by a flu vaccine in November 2011. I also had Hep B and Hep A vaccines as a teenager with no immediate reactions (I am 35 years old now). Also, my parents are Israeli and have a sort of proud bias towards any science coming out of Israel, so when I showed them the work of Dr. Shoenfeld they were quite intrigued.

Anyways, I think I posted a thread a while back asking if anyone had seen him in Israel or spoken to him from abroad. Do you know if he considers classic ME to fall under the ASIA spectrum? Has anyone been treated by him? You seem to have a great handle on his work and I'd love to learn more...

2. jepps

jepps Senior Member

Austria
    This is an article, that explains a possibility, how aluminium in vaccines could effect the brain:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...0329Z2_SNL_NB&et_cid=DM72743&et_rid=894334310

Dr. Tomljenovic about vaccine adjuvants in general, and aluminium als adjuvants. Dr. Tomljenovic is a post-doctoral fellow at the University of British Columbia (UBC), where she works in neurosciences and the Department of Medicine.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    natasa778, geraldt52, Iquitos and 2 others like this.
  3. natasa778

natasa778 Senior Member

London UK

Cue the resistance of regulatory agencies to demand safety studies on cumulative and additive effects of multiple and repeated vaccinations in children or adults, short or long term. There is absolutely zero research on this. We are supposed to 'believe' whatever multi-vax schedule they come up with is kosher for everyone, healthy or not, a belief based on zero data.

jepps and ggingues like this.

See more popular forum discussions.