New Atmosphere, New Vision: Gibson and Whittemore Kick Off Invest in ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry reports on Dr. Gibson's introduction and Dr. Whittemore's keynote speech, at the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Alternatives to Genova nutreval test?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Ninan, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

The Genova test that @caledonia suggests in her excellent document Roadblocks to Methylation is only available if you have acces to a pracitioner in your country who works with Genova. I don't (there are only two and they are very busy). What is the next best? Great Plains Labratory don't require a practitioner, is any of theirs about the same? http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/select-a-test-2

Any other suggestions?

2. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Ninan likes this.
  3. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

4. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Yes. I´ve seen the results of the panels for some people before, and they were quite helpful as a complement in their treatments.

Ninan likes this.
  5. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    I could be wrong, but I thought that Genova offers phone appointments with doctors who can then order the test. You may have to commit to a follow-up to get the results. And I don't know what it costs...if they still do that (or if they ever did.)

See more popular forum discussions.