A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Alternatives to Genova nutreval test?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Ninan, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

The Genova test that @caledonia suggests in her excellent document Roadblocks to Methylation is only available if you have acces to a pracitioner in your country who works with Genova. I don't (there are only two and they are very busy). What is the next best? Great Plains Labratory don't require a practitioner, is any of theirs about the same? http://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/select-a-test-2

Any other suggestions?

2. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Ninan likes this.
  3. Ninan

Ninan Senior Member

4. Helen

Helen Senior Member

Yes. I´ve seen the results of the panels for some people before, and they were quite helpful as a complement in their treatments.

Ninan likes this.
  5. Critterina

Critterina Senior Member

Arizona, USA
    I could be wrong, but I thought that Genova offers phone appointments with doctors who can then order the test. You may have to commit to a follow-up to get the results. And I don't know what it costs...if they still do that (or if they ever did.)

See more popular forum discussions.