• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alternative healing center at Europe

barbc56

e says mainstream medicine can not do much for me.
However you feel about mainstream medicine, at least it has a pretty good record handling emergencies which this sounds like. Perhaps seeing someone in the ER, will get you an IV for any electrolyte imbalances/nurishment as well as tests to get you stablized. I'm not a medical professional but I think this might help with some symptom relief fairly quickly.

Do you have an emergency room, it might be called something else in your country, that's close by?

Take care and keep us posted when you can.

Barb

It would be a start in the right direction.

jepps

Last edited:

Cindi

However you feel about mainstream medicine, at least it has a pretty good record handling emergencies which this sounds like. Perhaps seeing someone in the ER, will get you an IV for any electrolyte imbalances/nurishment as well as tests to get you stablized. I'm not a medical professional but I think this might help with some symptom relief fairly quickly.

Do you have an emergency room, it might be called something else in your country, that's close by?

Take care and keep us posted when you can.

It would be a start in the right direction.

Barb
Thanks barb. I don't wish to visit emergency unless there is something really urgent as i am sensitive to medication. Actually i don't feel too bad. yes i have weight loss but i can live with it. this doctor said i was in starvation mode and i was going to die. he made me so upset, i could not recover since yesterday. wish you the best.

Cindi

maryb

iherb code TAK122
FYI
'For the average patient, the cost of treatments at Paracelsus is between $8,000 and $9,500 for the first week of your visit and between $5,000 and $6,500 per week for each additional week. But these costs could be considerably higher based on your individual treatment plan. You should note that after your evaluation, we will recommend a treatment plan for you, but ultimately you decide what treatments you will take.'

I'm sure the treatment will be 1st class but in addition to this add accommodation and food costs, its very expensive but they will be able to help you I'm sure.

Cindi

FYI
'For the average patient, the cost of treatments at Paracelsus is between $8,000 and $9,500 for the first week of your visit and between $5,000 and $6,500 per week for each additional week. But these costs could be considerably higher based on your individual treatment plan. You should note that after your evaluation, we will recommend a treatment plan for you, but ultimately you decide what treatments you will take.'

I'm sure the treatment will be 1st class but in addition to this add accommodation and food costs, its very expensive but they will be able to help you I'm sure.
Thank you so much. You are very kind. This looks quite expensive :)

Effi

Actually i don't feel too bad. yes i have weight loss but i can live with it. this doctor said i was in starvation mode and i was going to die. he made me so upset, i could not recover since yesterday.
I'd say get a second opinion from a different doctor. If he says things like 'you are going to die' but then doesn't give you clear pointers on what to do next or where exactly to go, that is just awful. I'd be very upset too. :hug:

perrier

There are, but they are extremely expensive! I tend to agree that seeing a doctor who would put you into the hospital might make more sense from several perspectives--including cost.
Please if you know post the name of such places. Thanks

perrier

@Cindi famous is the Paracelsus clinic in Zürich http://paracelsus.ch/?lang=en. The leader ist Dr. Rau, the concept similar to the concept of the "Hansa Center". The leader of the http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/hansa-center-american-biological-medicine.28916/ is Dr. Jernigan, his teacher was Dr. Rau.

I also would call there, and ask for the prices.
We have been to Paracelsus. Not live in. You need to be strong to do the treatments. We went three times. They did not help with ME

perrier

We have been to Paracelsus. Not live in. You need to be strong to do the treatments. We went three times. They did not help with ME
It's well organized there, very Swiss. But costly and does not help ME at all not in any substantial way

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque