1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
California 2014: IACFS/ME Day Three: Translating Science into Clinical Care: 22 March 2014
Day Three, and Searcher continued to deliver the goods. We hear about the PANDORA national survey results, a very big familial case study from Spain, results from the Canadian Community Health Survey, more results from epidemiological studies (and a look at treatments and...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

All inflammatory markers?

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by M_Dramatic, Dec 5, 2013.

1. M_Dramatic

M_Dramatic

Ontario, Canada
    Hi have had a lot of testing done some levels off and some test types missing? Would I bore anyone if I showed the tests done w levels? Except for a couple high normals, there's no issue but I see no CRP or IL 's done, and some of the CD4, etc etc...
  2. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    We aren't easily bored by test results so why not post them and see what feedback you get.

Sushi
  3. M_Dramatic

M_Dramatic

Ontario, Canada
    Sorry! Can't get on here much. I will post soon...just noticed no NK or IL tests done, among others...
  4. M_Dramatic

M_Dramatic

Ontario, Canada
    Sorry I actually afraid to post- perhaps thrones who did the testing are on this forum....all I know is that there are a lot of questions still unanswered and more testing to be done, this is suchan informative Site, I will stick around and hopefully gain some insight! Thanks!

See more popular forum discussions.