1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Alan Dove misunderstands ME/CFS patients

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by WillowJ, Jun 2, 2011.

1. floydguy

floydguy Senior Member

The same can be said of those hanging out at bad science, pseudoscience, quackwatch, etc. If he was being intellectually honest he would provide that perspective as well. But I suppose it's okay to drink the kool aide if you go to those places?

You do realize that study in your link is about "chronic illness" and not CFS?
  2. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    I agree.

Can't believe he claims to be a 'journalist' and denies the misappropriation.

I like Racianello. I think he does a good thing promoting science on his site. He seems mostly to be a nice guy and unbiased. Racianello may not want to ban a guy from his show since he's a nice guy and he's happy when people come on his show to promote science, but he's got to realize that emotional retards with PhDs are a dime a dozen and not going to help anyone get interested in science and just flush that POS Dove.
  3. justinreilly

justinreilly Stop the IoM & P2P! Adopt CCC!

NYC (& RI)
    Right.......
  4. currer

currer Senior Member

I must be slow, but I thought "ERV" was some kind of joke - "endogenous retrovirus".
    As in "Dove is one step this side of ERV" ie. primitive.

But she's some blogger, right?
  5. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    yes, she's a blogger and her blog and online name is ERV for endogenous retrovirus (so you got that part right) :)
  6. ggingues

ggingues $10 gift code at iHerb GAS343 of $40

Concord, NH
    Not sure what country you are in, but are there more medical options in other countries? And in case you missed it, this country is broke and going down the tubes, perhaps the new health care law will help, but some how I doubt that! Has the US govt really helped or hurt our cause?

Our debt is equal to our output in a year, doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how hard of a hole that is to dig out of!

GG

See more popular forum discussions.