1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
No Longer Naive in the Ways of The Beast
After having lived for years with ME/CFS, Jody Smith learned there's more to this beast of an illness than she realized, and that what might help one person may not help others ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ala and numbness?? Biotin deficiency!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by leaves, Apr 14, 2011.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

I got increased numbness and aching joints with ala and discovered it's from biotin deficiency! Ala depletes biotin so be sure to supplement! I'm doing a lot better now!
  2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Potential remedy for CFS/Fibromyalgia (Biotin)

Hi Leaves,

I'm happy to hear you're doing better. You might want to check this out:

Potential remedy for CFS/Fibromyalgia (Biotin)
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Now That I have stopped B-right I have had a substantial increase in certain aches that had been gone for a long time. Biotin is one of those missing things from the B-Right. I need to give it a try.
  4. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I read on another thread - a Dec 1 post by Mr. Kite - that biotin is harmful for people who have low cortisol. If 2.5mg/day Cortef helped me years ago, that means I have (had) low cortisol, right? I'm asking because I take biotin, and while it's amazing for my hair, I've been on a slow slide energetically.

See more popular forum discussions.