1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Ala and numbness?? Biotin deficiency!

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by leaves, Apr 14, 2011.

1. leaves

leaves Senior Member

I got increased numbness and aching joints with ala and discovered it's from biotin deficiency! Ala depletes biotin so be sure to supplement! I'm doing a lot better now!
  2. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    Potential remedy for CFS/Fibromyalgia (Biotin)

Hi Leaves,

I'm happy to hear you're doing better. You might want to check this out:

Potential remedy for CFS/Fibromyalgia (Biotin)
  3. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Now That I have stopped B-right I have had a substantial increase in certain aches that had been gone for a long time. Biotin is one of those missing things from the B-Right. I need to give it a try.
  4. madietodd

madietodd Senior Member

East Coast, USA
    I read on another thread - a Dec 1 post by Mr. Kite - that biotin is harmful for people who have low cortisol. If 2.5mg/day Cortef helped me years ago, that means I have (had) low cortisol, right? I'm asking because I take biotin, and while it's amazing for my hair, I've been on a slow slide energetically.

See more popular forum discussions.