1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 1 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. Part 1 of a 2-part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS. Part 1 focuses...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Airplane travel

Discussion in 'General Symptoms' started by Cindi, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Cindi

Cindi Senior Member

Hi all

I have not travelled with airplane for many years. Now i will have about 1.5 hour trip. Is there anything i should be careful of?Thanks
  2. LaurelW

LaurelW Senior Member

Utah
    Get somebody to wheel you to and from the plane. If you don't have a wheelchair, the airport can provide one if you arrange it ahead of time. Airports are usually really long walks.
  3. Cindi

Cindi Senior Member

Thanks. I forgot to ask for that but i got a business class ticket hoping that i will be able to have more rest there.. I think they will provide a bus for transfers.Hope that will help. best wishes.
  4. Valentijn

Valentijn Activity Level: 3

Amersfoort, Netherlands
    Yeah, walking around the airports and standing in lines is hell. The actual ride isn't as bad. If your OI isn't under control, I really strongly suggest a wheelchair unless you know the lines are short at the airport.
  5. Zuriel

Zuriel

Australia
    What about those who intend to take a 25-hour flight? What are the preparations and the risks? Thanks.
  6. Cindi

Cindi Senior Member

Thanks so much Laurel and Valentin. I arranged wheel chair upon your advise. best wishes.

See more popular forum discussions.