• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Air negative ionizers

acrosstheveil

i am interested in some feedback as well. My room has recently been exposed to a small amount of toxic mold and when I killed it I think it released a bunch of extremely toxic mycotoxins. My ears are ringing, i have breakouts all over, bloated, and I think I've been on the verge of anaphylaxis the past few days.

I have an air filter Negative Ioniser that rates at 10M/cm2 & I use it within 0.5 metre for up to 8 hours when sleeping at night. I've been using it for good facial skin (pimples reduction) & improving lung characteristics. It elevates mood dramatically (even though I do not have depression), increases energy levels, lung breathing capacity, creates/circulates lung mucus so strongly I wake up in the middle of night due to mucus overflow

Good Day,
Wintersky