August 8th, 2016: Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis
Jody Smith joins with other ME voices in honor of Understanding and Remembrance Day for Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Air negative ionizers

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by ramakentesh, Mar 15, 2012.

1. ramakentesh

ramakentesh Senior Member

Anyone had any experience with these - do they seem to help through negative ions?

2. acrosstheveil

acrosstheveil Senior Member

i am interested in some feedback as well. My room has recently been exposed to a small amount of toxic mold and when I killed it I think it released a bunch of extremely toxic mycotoxins. My ears are ringing, i have breakouts all over, bloated, and I think I've been on the verge of anaphylaxis the past few days.

3. wintersky

wintersky

I have an air filter Negative Ioniser that rates at 10M/cm2 & I use it within 0.5 metre for up to 8 hours when sleeping at night. I've been using it for good facial skin (pimples reduction) & improving lung characteristics. It elevates mood dramatically (even though I do not have depression), increases energy levels, lung breathing capacity, creates/circulates lung mucus so strongly I wake up in the middle of night due to mucus overflow

Good Day,
    Wintersky

4. Hanna

Hanna Senior Member

Jerusalem, Israel
    Bought one in august. So far, no positive results.

See more popular forum discussions.