Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by ramakentesh, Mar 15, 2012.
Anyone had any experience with these - do they seem to help through negative ions?
i am interested in some feedback as well. My room has recently been exposed to a small amount of toxic mold and when I killed it I think it released a bunch of extremely toxic mycotoxins. My ears are ringing, i have breakouts all over, bloated, and I think I've been on the verge of anaphylaxis the past few days.
You can also try a Google Site Search
Separate names with a comma.