Phoenix Rising: The Gift That Keeps on Giving All Year Long
This holiday season Jody Smith turns her eyes to the people of Phoenix Rising and gives thanks for you all ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

AHCC, Equilibrant, Inosine, Lauricidin

Discussion in 'Antivirals, Antibiotics and Immune Modulators' started by fireflymd, Apr 18, 2017.

1. fireflymd

fireflymd

I am treating elevated EBV Early Ag antibody with Valtrex 1 g four times a day.

I started AHCC months ago for low NK cells, and they did increase modestly, from 9 to 16.

I recently started LDN and topical GCMAF cream.

I also have elevated Coxsackie B4 titer and elevated HHV-6 and parvovirus, so I'm interested in other anti-viral treatments.

Would I be duplicating anything by adding in Equilibrant, Lauricidin, Inosine?

Or is each mechanism of action different?

Sancar likes this.
  2. halcyon

halcyon Senior Member

Equilibrant contains shiitake extract which contains AHCC, that's the only duplication I see. Only other thing I can think of to watch is selenium intake if you are supplementing with it separately as Equilibrant contains some as well.

Sancar likes this.
  3. fireflymd

fireflymd

I appreciate your responding. Some days I just can't think well enough to work this out myself. Thank you!

Sancar likes this.
  4. Hip

Hip Senior Member

Parvovirus B19 can cause ME/CFS on its own, and is treatable with intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG). Has any doctor commented on your high parvovirus titers?

5. keenly

keenly Senior Member

UK
    I would add Lauricidin, it is very well tolerated.

Your plan sounds good. Inosine would depend on uric acid levels.

Sancar and fireflymd like this.
  6. fireflymd

fireflymd

No. I showed them to Dr. Enlander, but he never commented on it. It was interesting because he had ordered the viral titers, but he did not address any of them. He sold a powder to make GCMAF yogurt, gave me Hepapressin injections, and when I did not improve after 2 months he told me he had nothing else to offer.

7. Hip

Hip Senior Member

@fireflymd You will find some info about parvovirus B19 and ME/CFS in this roadmap document.

fireflymd likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.