• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

affordable GI test w/o prescription?

Anteah

Hi, guys! I am sort of new to this part of the forum, but have been reading other ones for a while and walking in circles in trying to figure out my symptoms. I had gut issues since i can remember and know for sure i have candida issues, but recently i started really wondering maybe there is more going on then just that. I do not have insurance or a lot of money or even an understanding doctor really so i was wondering if maybe you can advise what is the most comprehensive GI panel i can run that doesnt call for a script and is as affordable as possible? I really need to know what all is going on there or i will never get better, i feel. Thanks ahead!