1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Advocacy Made Easy And Cheap! Just need a little help and we can make an impact.

Discussion in 'Advocacy Projects' started by jimbob, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Izola

Izola Senior Member

Homeland Security might have a problem with this.

2. Izola

Izola Senior Member

To make it very clear. I--Izola-- did not post that peice about posting to, or placing boxes by designated governmental buildings and areas.

Even before 911 There was Ted Kazinsky who killed and maimed by that method--for decades. Before that. another Bomber, similar MO. Anther with a package "for his mom" blew up a passesenger plane,over Colorado, I believe or Mo. Then. we had oklahoma City and the first twin towers bombing both with deliveries by big trucks. Post 9-11, any package, bakpack or any other abandoned container brings out the bomb sniffing dogs.

Everyone thinking of ways to get attention must first know protest history. What works, what doesn't, what terrorizes and anything that will that will horrify, not inform.

Don't horrify with my disease. I've suffered enough horrers. IZOLA

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014

See more popular forum discussions.