Severe ME Day of Understanding and Remembrance: Aug. 8, 2017
Determined to paper the Internet with articles about ME, Jody Smith brings some additional focus to Severe Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Day of Understanding and Remembrance on Aug. 8, 2017 ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Adreno-Mend Douglas labs

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by minkeygirl, Aug 2, 2015.

1. minkeygirl

minkeygirl But I Look So Good.

Left Coast
    Anyone ever use this? @Mary @ahmo Kind of pricy.

http://www.yourhormones.com/documents/AdrenoMend_product_data.pdf

Adreno-MendTM
    Healthy, Balanced Adrenal Function

FORMULA (#200529)

Serving Size.................................................................. 2 capsules Proprietary Blend .......................................................... 955 mg Proprietary Blend containing no less than 200 mg per 4 capsules
    for each of the following: Schisandra chinensis (seed, standardized
    to 2% schisandrins), Bacopa monnieri (aerial parts, standardized to 20% bacosides), Rhodiola rosea (root, standardized to 5% rosavins and 2% salidrosides), Eleutherococcus senticosus (root, standardized to 0.8% eleutherosides), Magnolia officinalis (root, standardized to 5% honokiol), Rhemannia glutinosa (7:1 extract), Bupleurum falcatum (5:1 extract), Panax ginseng (root, standardized to 3% ginsenosides), Coleus forskohlii (root, standardized to 1% forskolin)

Sensoril® ..................................................................... 125 mg (Withania somnifera, root and leaf extract, standardized to a minimum of 8% withanolide glycoside conjugates and 32% oligosaccharides)

SUGGESTED USE

4 capsules 1,910 mg

250 mg

As a dietary supplement, adults may take 2 capsules each morning with food for 1 to 2 weeks or as directed by your healthcare professional. The dose may then be increased to 4 capsules each morning with food for 1 to 3 months or as directed by your healthcare professional. After 1 to 3 months dosage may be lowered back down to 2 capsules each morning with food and may continue on 2 capsules dosage as needed or as directed by your healthcare professional.

2. ahmo

ahmo Senior Member

Northcoast NSW, Australia
    no. onlything I used aside from adrenal glandulars was licorice.

minkeygirl likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.