• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Adrenal Stress Index Test - Help!

Hey guys,

I want to take this test tomorrow since I want to get the test results back as soon as possible. If you think I should just wait to ask my doctor on Monday just let me know. However, I figured enough of you have taken this test to answer the following questions:

1. It seems like I should hold off on my levothyroxine until the end of the day instead of taking it in the morning. Let me know if I am wrong.
2. Can I have Ribose or the Energy Revitalization System during the day? What about Fish oil or extra vitamin D I take. It seems like these may affect the test, but not sure.

Thanks if you guys have asked the same questions before. Have a good night!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
if there is something u think interferes with the test, i cant see how holding off for one day would hurt unless its an immediately life saving drug that cant be stopped.
What sort of treatments will u be looking into if adrenal fatigue is found?

thanks guys, I just withheld all the supplements and meds for a day. i think the tests went well. not sure what the treatment will be heaps, but ill keep you guys posted