1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Nitric oxide and its possible implication in ME/CFS (Part 2 of 2)
Andrew Gladman explores the current and historic hypotheses relating to nitric oxide problems in ME/CFS. This second article in a 2-Part series puts nitric oxide under the microscope and explores what it is, what it does and why it is so frequently discussed in the world of ME/CFS....
Discuss the article on the Forums.

adrenal fatigue and pregnenolone steel

Discussion in 'Adrenal Dysfunction' started by heapsreal, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Azrael

Azrael

Anyone here understand why eyes becomes dry
    Get More fatigue than before
    You feel more stressed out

When taking pregnenolone?

Is it exclusively caused by cortisol?

2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    Pregnenolone is an upstream hormone. Generally it will flow down to cortisol but can go down the sex hormones sides like dhea then further into testosterone and estrogen. The cortisol side can also increase progesterone and aldosterone. Where preg goes and how much can vary between different people. Only real way to know I'd to test after several weeks of adding a supp? ?

Generally I have found it helps increase cortisol. Strange thing for me was it increase total testosterone but no effect on dhea, sometimes things don't pan out the way the text books say.

See more popular forum discussions.