1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Adopt CCC for ME - petition for N.Ireland. Please support.

Discussion in 'Petitions' started by Keela Too, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member

N.Ireland
    Here in N.Ireland we are part of the UK, BUT our Local Assembly can make independent decisions.

So the Newry and Mourne ME and Fibromyalgia Support Group have set up a petition urging our Minister for Health to "Fully Adopt CCC for ME in N.Ireland".

It is possible that success with the CCC for ME in N.Ireland, could help further the case for the CCC elsewhere.

Please therefore consider signing and sharing this petition as a part of the action towards bigger goals.

In doing so, you will also help those, like me, in N.Ireland! :)

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petitio...s_Fully_Adopt_CCC_for_ME_in_NIreland/?cHCXadb
    shannah, ggingues and Kate_UK like this.
  2. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member

N.Ireland
  3. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member

N.Ireland
    Almost 400 supporters now for this petition. Global support welcomed. CCC for ME globally ;)
    Nielk likes this.
  4. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    Don't let AfME anywhere near you!
    In Scotland, we HAD the Scottish Good Practice Guidelines, which originally stated that the Candaian criteria should be used to disgnose ME, and the NICE guidelines to diagnose CFS.

Then AfME got hold of it and watered it down so that gps can now chose to use the Canadian Criteria "if they want to".

The whole distinction between the two has been muddied again.
    (I've signed.)
  5. Keela Too

Keela Too Senior Member

N.Ireland
    Thanks for the sign Peggy-Sue - and the advice. ;)

See more popular forum discussions.