1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

acupuncture

Discussion in 'Alternative Therapies' started by Leslie, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Leslie

Leslie

California
    My final tipping point for my CFS WAS acupuncture. I had 2 needles send so much pain through my legs when the needles were going in I jumped off the table...sort of. From there my legs were in so much pain, and it went from there, downhill. The signs of CFS were there before, but...that was my tipping point. Never again would I ever do acupuncture.:eek:
  2. toddm1960

toddm1960 Senior Member

Rochester, New York
    I gave acupuncture a good 6 month try......didn't make a darn bit of difference :( Insurance didn't cover one penny of of 150 bucks per visit either, so I guess it did make a difference......LOL. Has anyone had a positive result?
  3. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

London
    There's been quite a lot of discussion on this - do a search and the posts/threads will come up.
  4. Lucinda

Lucinda Senior Member

UK
  5. moblet

moblet Unknown Quantity

Somewhere in Australia
    Leslie, just out of curiosity, do you know if it was a Chinese or Japanese style you were being treated with? I've found the Chinese approach a bit too blunt and brutal but have had great results from Japanese styles, which are more specific and subtle. If it was possible to cause a lot of trouble just with a couple of tiny needles, this suggests to me that (1) your body is really sensitive and (2) whatever was done can likely be undone by someone who really knows what they're doing.

See more popular forum discussions.