Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Action for ME campaign

Discussion in 'Action Alerts and Advocacy' started by Jenny, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Jenny

Jenny Senior Member

Dorset
  2. Enid

Enid Senior Member

UK
    Hope this is a step forward - they have been sitting on the fence far too long.

3. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    I don't really think so. This is what you get when you click on the link....
    http://www.actionforme.org.uk/get-i...me-for-action/i-agree-its-time-for-action.htm

Not asking for you to get involved with a "time for change action", just "do you think it's time to have an action?"

I've replied on the Scottish Hub forum, but I'm rapidly falling out with them. Every time I criticise the Wesseley school, my posts get deleted. Every time I ask why they're still in cahoots with psychiatrists I get a standard pat reply of something along the lines of;
    "but you do get psychological problems with having a long term chronic illness and there are psychological problems that arise as part of the illness"

When I respond that these are not what the psychiatrists are looking at, my post gets deleted.

4. Min

Min Guest

UK
    My posts on their Facebook page pointing out that their collusion with the PACE trial has greatly added to the problems we face are being deleted too - and they are still supporting the appalling SMILE trial of the Lightning Process on children.

Their CEO still earns over 71, 000 a year (what for?), they still have no AGMs and their only members are the self elected executive - everyone else is merely a subscriber to their magazine with no voting rights.

They have never sat on the fence, they have always at their top level supported the Wessely school of psychiatry .

5. peggy-sue

peggy-sue

Scotland
    I'm only on the forum to keep an eye on them......;)

See more popular forum discussions.