1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Action for M.E. UK Patient Survey: please take part

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Action for M.E., Jan 6, 2014.

1. Action for M.E.

Action for M.E.

Bristol
    Hello

UK charity Action for M.E. is following-up its major 2008 report M.E.: what progress? by looking, five years on, at health, welfare, employment and education for people with M.E./CFS in the UK.

With permission from Phoenix Rising's moderation team, I'd like to invite all those with M.E./CFS on this forum to complete our survey - and please repost wherever possible.

We will use the results of this survey to inform our policy and campaigning work, and hope to announce the results during M.E. Awareness Month in May 2014.

Thanks

Clare
    Action for M.E.

2. WoolPippi

WoolPippi Senior Member

Netherlands
    hello,
    you only want UK residents filling in the survey, I presume?

if that's the case could you perhaps amend the title?
    best of luck, anna

3. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    Hi WoolPippi,

Good spot.

I have changed the title to reflect it's nature. It is a UK survey aimed at UK patients in as much as I understand and having part-completed it myself :)

It is pretty long - but if others do want to do it - it automatically saves your position so you can return and complete it later - like wot I done :)

Valentijn likes this.
  4. Action for M.E.

Action for M.E.

Bristol
    Thanks both!

5. Abha

Abha Abha

UK
    I completed it last evening.It is lengthy.I see now that Firestorm says that you can leave it then return to it.It is important that everybody makes the time to complete it.Good luck!

6. Firestormm

Firestormm Guest

Cornwall England
    @Action for M.E.

I can't seem to find reference to this survey on your Facebook page or Website. I was just wondering when it was launched. Thanks :)

7. Action for M.E.

Action for M.E.

Bristol
    We launched the survey in the Christmas issue of our membership magazine, InterAction, which was published Friday 5 December, sending paper copies to all our members, but also giving them the option of completing it online as well.

You can read the original online news story about it here - another reminder will be going up on our website and social media today.

Thanks very much for helping to spread the word about the survey - much appreciated :)

Firestormm likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.