Professor & patients' paper on the solvable biological challenge of ME/CFS: reader-friendly version
Simon McGrath provides a patient-friendly version of a peer-reviewed paper which highlights some of the most promising biomedical research on ME/CFS ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

ACS 200: Has anyone tried this? Any credibility to these claims?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease and Co-Infections' started by Antares in NYC, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Antares in NYC

Antares in NYC Senior Member

USA
    I just came across this press release, and don't know what to make of it. Is it a legit treatment? Is it snake oil?
    Just wondering if anyone heard of Results RNA Biolabs and if there's any credibility to these claims:

Too good to be true? I would hate to get my hopes up again...

2. Ema

Ema Senior Member

Midwest USA
    The Townsend Letter just posted a retraction of a study showing the ACS silver product to be much more efficacious than its competitors. Apparently they'd engaged in some shady research practices. Unfortunately that kind of calls into question the entire company for me.

There may be *something* to the product but I doubt it's a miracle cure unfortunately.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    Valentijn likes this.
  3. Antares in NYC

Antares in NYC Senior Member

USA
    It looked too good to be true. Looking at the composition, it's mostly colloidal silver. Going back in time.

Valentijn likes this.
  4. Rzaslim

Rzaslim

The Townsend Letter receives money from the company that makes Argentyn. Dont believe every thing you read

See more popular forum discussions.