• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ACS 200: Has anyone tried this? Any credibility to these claims?

Antares in NYC

I just came across this press release, and don't know what to make of it. Is it a legit treatment? Is it snake oil?
Just wondering if anyone heard of Results RNA Biolabs and if there's any credibility to these claims:

http://resultsrnabiomedical.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-hope-for-lyme-disease.html

New Hope for Lyme Disease

Many people suffering with Lyme disease have tried a number of products without results. The reality is that most people have no initial symptoms when infected with Lyme disease, so it goes unnoticed and untreated for months or even years.

Then the severity of the disease takes hold with often debilitating symptoms.

CS 200 Extra Strength Provides Excellent Immune System Support to Those Suffering from Lyme Disease

Created by Results RNA Biopharmaceuticals, ACS 200 Extra Strength has been proven to effectively kill harmful bacteria in vitro by switching off an enzyme that allows the bacteria to breathe, so it suffocates and dies.
In fact, ACS 200 Extra Strength is the only dietary supplement available proven to kill Lyme disease associated organisms such as tick-borne Borrelia burgdorferi and Powassan virus in laboratory in vitro studies.

Lyme disease is caused by infectious organisms. Use a product proven to kill those organisms
After years of extensive research, ACS 200 Extra Strength has now been shown via in vitro laboratory studies to achieve complete kill against Borrelia burgdorferi in only 8 minutes. These test results represent a significant feat as the Lyme disease associated microorganism is extremely difficult to culture, test and kill.

Dr. Burgdorfer (the scientist who discovered Lyme disease) described similar in vitro testing results using a silver preparation. He surmised that silver disables the enzyme(s) used by bacterial, fungal and viral agents for their oxygen metabolism causing them to suffocate upon contact. There have been reports of elimination of late-stage Lyme symptoms using ACS 200 Extra Strength.

In the clinical setting, many practitioners currently recommend ACS 200 Extra Strength to their Lyme patients with excellent outcomes. Adding Advanced Cellular Zeolite (ACZ) nano to reduce toxic body burden is a very powerful adjunct to the ACS 200 protocol in reducing potential Herxheimer reaction. When taken together, these two products are highly effective in broad immune system support.
Too good to be true? I would hate to get my hopes up again...

Ema

The Townsend Letter just posted a retraction of a study showing the ACS silver product to be much more efficacious than its competitors. Apparently they'd engaged in some shady research practices. Unfortunately that kind of calls into question the entire company for me.

There may be *something* to the product but I doubt it's a miracle cure unfortunately.

Last edited:
The Townsend Letter receives money from the company that makes Argentyn. Dont believe every thing you read