Phoenix Rising tells QMUL: release the PACE trial data
Mark Berry, Acting CEO of Phoenix Rising, presents the Board of Directors’ open letter to Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) urging them to release the PACE trial data, and hopes that other non-UK organisations will join British charities in the same request...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

aches, pain in teeth and jaw bone

Discussion in 'Pain and Inflammation' started by rosie26, Jun 21, 2013.

1. perchance dreamer

perchance dreamer Senior Member

@heapsreal, yes, in my case, I do think the Thorne k2 has helped my teeth build back up some, but it's been slowly over time I've noticed that effect.

That's surprising about your mouth guard. The dentist should look at the fit. It took several sessions with the dentist before mine got fitted properly.

2. fireflymd

fireflymd

What about seeing a neurologist or getting an MRI? Your pain is so extensive—I only have pain in the bone under one tooth.

3. MeSci

MeSci ME/CFS since 1995; activity level 6?

Cornwall, UK
    I wonder whether that is what I need, rather than the 75 micrograms K2 MK-7 that I tried, which appeared to have negative effects. I'm very hesitant to try any Vitamin K since those. I only took one! It's not the first time I've abandoned a supplement due to initial adverse effects. (I'm much too foggy to take anything in or retain anything at present.)

4. Strawberry

Strawberry Senior Member

Seattle, WA USA
    My Dr suggested an endocrinologist and sinus xray, but since he doesn't know the cause we didn't do anything today.

5. CCC

CCC Senior Member

@Strawberry You might be interested to hear that I'm treating my son for Bartonella - using the Buhner herbs. I always try the non-prescription things I give my son (gives reassurance), and found that these herbs also reduced similar symptoms to those you describe (but starting in a different place).

fireflymd likes this.
  6. Strawberry

Strawberry Senior Member

Seattle, WA USA
    Interesting! My allergy dr couldn't figure anything out, and said it might be a virus reactivating. What are Buhner herbs?

See more popular forum discussions.