• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Accommodation in Wollongong Au

Nightingale

Chronically Cool
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, sorry if it isn't. However my husband and I are moving to Wollongong very soon and were wondering if anyone knows anywhere to stay. We are looking for a small one bedroom apartment/unit or granny flat. We were just wondering if anyone might be aware of any accommodation? Thank you! :)

CCC

Are you looking to buy or rent? And do you have any requirements (close to city, beach; disabality accessible etc)?

A quick look on realestate.com.au showed quite a disparity in price if you're looking to buy.

Nightingale

Chronically Cool
Hello @CCC We are looking to rent. We would preferably like to be close to the hospital as I have pretty frequent IA, and close-ish to the beach if possible. Also, I cannot go up a flight of stairs.