1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Lessons from ME/CFS: Finding Meaning in the Suffering
If you're aware of my previous articles here at Phoenix Rising then it's pretty clear that I don't generally spend my time musing upon the philosophy of the disease. I find it better to spend my time reading research and trying my best to break it down to its core elements and write...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Accessible analysis of PACE?

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Graham, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Graham

Graham Senior Moment

Sussex, UK
    Thanks Sea. That would be brilliant because I don't have a person singing from Australia. The difficulty is that you have to listen to the singing over the headphones and record yourself singing along to it, but I'm only to happy to guide you through it. If you are still interested, please send me a message with your email address so that I can send you all the details and the music (and, be warned, a version of me singing it, although "singing" isn't quite the right expression).
  2. Leopardtail

Leopardtail Senior Member

England
    I cried with laughter when I read this Graham. So much for us wallowing in our being depressed eh? We so need to get national news rounds to see and publicise this simple stuff.
  3. Leopardtail

Leopardtail Senior Member

England
    Now there is any idea, catchy pop tune, Graham's video providing the data, we just need a good lyricist to get every 18-25 year old mad as hell about this.
  4. Graham

Graham Senior Moment

Sussex, UK
    Well, Leopardtail, I don't know about a good lyricist, but video 6 should be coming out within a month! Mind you, it's more Beverly Hillbillies than teenage tastes.

See more popular forum discussions.