1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
August 8th - What is the one thing about suffering with severe ME that the world needs to know?
Andrew Gladman brings our coverage of the Understanding & Remembrance Day for Severe ME, airing the voice of patients ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Abstract from 12th International Conference On Malignancies In AIDS And Other Acquire

Discussion in 'XMRV Research and Replication Studies' started by taniaaust1, Aug 14, 2010.

1. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    I just came across the following and dont think anyone has posted about this at the forum yet??

from http://www.mecfs.org.au/news/newsId/23
    http://oham.cancer.gov/objects/pdf/2010ICMAOI_Program_Book.pdf
  2. taniaaust1

taniaaust1 Senior Member

Sth Australia
    Three parts of the above really stood out to me
  3. Stone

Stone Senior Member

NC
    "Some DNA-PCR negative patient blood samples represent false negatives and molecular analysis using DNA from unstimulated blood cells is not yet sufficient for XMRV identification."

Music to my ears. We need more scientists getting this word out besides WPI and maybe a handful of others at the most.

What an exciting study, very promising indeed! I can't wait to read the whole text. This is the kind of thing we really need and it looks like this is going to be oh so helpful to us, I'm sure. Great find! You've got a good eye.

Thanks a million for posting it. I'm looking forward to the comments of others on this abstract. Any idea where, when, and if the full study will be published?
  4. cfssufferer

cfssufferer

Adelaide, Australia

See more popular forum discussions.