1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
ME/CFS and the Magic of the Canine Factor
There's been plenty of research indicating that having pets is good for your health. I never really noticed any particular benefits to having cats, though that may have had more to do with my cats. They've been fairly indifferent to my presence and we've shared a live-and-let-live...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

A review of the definitional criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome

Discussion in 'Latest ME/CFS Research' started by Dolphin, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

A review of the definitional criteria for chronic fatigue syndrome.

2. Dolphin

Dolphin Senior Member

Somebody kindly sent me this paper.

Unfortunately it was not that exciting in terms of critiques of the different definitions. It contained maybe one or two criticisms for each definition so better than nothing I suppose but it could have been much more in-depth. Few if any of the criticisms were from the authors themselves - they just quoted other criticisms (a lot of them were from papers by Lenny Jason).

It lists the different definitions which I suppose is good although it does it in a slightly confusing fashion and in particular figure 2 has a problem: the box on the top right applies to both versions.
  3. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Its like research for the sake of research, who is it for and what does it achieve................
    What an absolute waste of time and money (not to mention hot air) - typical for that group I suppose.

See more popular forum discussions.