• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A nice little article mentioning Severe ME

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-hannah/eat-drink-and-be-merry_b_6348222.html :
It's the 18th of December and the Christmas countdown is officially on. Last week, I came across a new trend unravelling on my Instagram -- #ShareATreeForSevereME. The idea is to post a picture of your own Christmas tree or any that you come across and to use the above hashtag and the aim is to raise awareness over the holiday season for ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis), also known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS). Depending on the severity, some people with this condition may find themselves unable to walk or they might find that their daily physical activity may be limited to brushing their teeth.

More is at the above link.