• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Neuroinflammatory Model of ME/CFS

Marco

Grrrrrrr!
Hi all.

Part II of my 'blog' is now up on Cort's Health Rising site :

"GLUTAMATE - ONE MORE PIECE IN THE CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME (ME/CFS) PUZZLE?"

Please have a look and comment as feedback, for and against is very welcome.

Hope you enjoy it.

Marco

beaverfury

beaverfury
Hi all.

Part II of my 'blog' is now up on Cort's Health Rising site :

"GLUTAMATE - ONE MORE PIECE IN THE CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME (ME/CFS) PUZZLE?"

Please have a look and comment as feedback, for and against is very welcome.

Hope you enjoy it.

Marco

Great article, Marco

I'm pleased you mentioned my pet drug, Tianeptine ,helps control glutamate excitotoxicity.

It's a crying shame the availability of this useful medication in Aust and US is nonexistent, simply because no one can make sufficient money from it. Even my cheaper online sources are drying up.

Pretty soon i will have to do dodgy deals with shady characters in black vans just to stay cfs healthy

Marco

Grrrrrrr!
Great article, Marco

I'm pleased you mentioned my pet drug, Tianeptine ,helps control glutamate excitotoxicity.

It's a crying shame the availability of this useful medication in Aust and US is nonexistent, simply because no one can make sufficient money from it. Even my cheaper online sources are drying up.

Pretty soon i will have to do dodgy deals with shady characters in black vans just to stay cfs healthy

Many thanks beaverfury.

I'm glad you liked it and that your experiences appear to be at least consistent with the model:)