• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A Message To Adin (for his eyes only)

SaveMe

hello...

you took me out of chat because I was talking about vaccines? Its not some conspiracy theory...its scientific fact. The Hep B vaccines took my youth away. Its okay, I forgive you though.

Undisclosed

SaveMe -- sometimes people label their threads to get people to look. I looked because I was curious. If something is posted on the forum, then it becomes public.

Martlet

Moderator: SaveMe... Whatever is posted in the forum is public information. If you want to send someone a private message, then do so by PM. If their box is full, then don't send the message. The instant anyone posts anything in a public forum, that material becomes available to all. And please - don't start getting cross with members for reading what you wrote.

SaveMe

thanks Moderator

lesson here is: you just cant trust people.

Im not sure why only my chat is down. but w.e its cool . no worries

taniaaust1

I promise, I didn't read it.

Tina

lol

Saveme. One always wonders why someone posts in a public forum to someone saying not for anyone else, when there is private messaging available. Its often seen as someone wants or needs attention... so they do end up getting more of it. Why else post that message?

(sorry if Ive missed something).