• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A good methylcobalamin tablet in INDIA

Freddd

Hi - I saw this elsewhere and I have had many in India ask me where to get methylb12 locally. Here is a referal from alocal who tried some various ones to find a good one. Best of luck.

"ESPECIALLY RUNNING DEFICIENCY OF METHYLCOBALAMIN,(VITAMIN B12), AFTER A HUGE MARKET FINDING, IN INDIA , I FOUND A VERY EFFECTIVE METHYLCOBALAMIN TABLET, IN MEDPLUS STORE, A VERY FAMOUS STORE IN INDIA, ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH INDIA, THE TABLET NAME IS NEURORITE (METHYLCOBALAMIN 1500MCG), CALRITE (CALCIUM + VITAMIN D) , ALSO OTHER VITAMIN TABLET WHICH COST VERY LOW, BUT QUALITY IS HIGH."

http://chriskresser.com/b12-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-with-serious-consequences

arx

Thanks Freddd.

It is really hard to find the recommended supplements in India. International shipping seems very complicated and expensive to me. With whatever research I could do, I found that sublingual tablets can be bought from:

1. Health Mall : www.health-mall.in
2. ebay: www.ebay.in

The ebay Global EasyBuy has very good deals, as the price includes shipping and customs. Link: http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubHomePage

If you know any more stores/websites from where quality supplements can be bought in India, do share!

Hi Arx,

Have you tried ordering through e-bay? We have been ordering from Health Mall so far.

thanks
Sonia

arx

Hi Sonia,

Yes, I have ordered from ebay. Search for the item on http://geb.ebay.in/It takes around 15 days to deliver,since it comes from abroad, but it is cheaper than health mall.

arx

Hi Sonia,

I've had a very bad recent experience with the eBay seller i2cworld(I think!),with whom I had got success earlier. One item wasn't shipped,and the other one's stuck in customs in Mumbai. I had to apply for refund for both items. Still haven't got that also! If you can afford it,stick with health-mall.in for now.

no dont want dem for nw but thanx for asking
no u dont face any problem wid customs..but u need to ppay custom duty wen dey come to deliver u...though iherb.com is lil expensive due to high custom duty of DHL which is the only option of delivery availble at I-herb but it is convenient and cheaper and very fast as compared to ur health-mall..if u order from some seller of amazon the total price(price of product+custom duty) is quite cheaper and if u select the option for USPS express mail it would take around 15 days to get delivered by indian post.