1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Time Change Equals Jet Lag, ME/CFS Style
Jody Smith marvels at how much difference one hour can make to those with ME/CFS, as much of the world has endured The Time Change in recent weeks ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

A good methylcobalamin tablet in INDIA

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by Freddd, May 25, 2012.

1. Freddd

Freddd Senior Member

Salt Lake City
    Hi - I saw this elsewhere and I have had many in India ask me where to get methylb12 locally. Here is a referal from alocal who tried some various ones to find a good one. Best of luck.

"ESPECIALLY RUNNING DEFICIENCY OF METHYLCOBALAMIN,(VITAMIN B12), AFTER A HUGE MARKET FINDING, IN INDIA , I FOUND A VERY EFFECTIVE METHYLCOBALAMIN TABLET, IN MEDPLUS STORE, A VERY FAMOUS STORE IN INDIA, ESPECIALLY IN SOUTH INDIA, THE TABLET NAME IS NEURORITE (METHYLCOBALAMIN 1500MCG), CALRITE (CALCIUM + VITAMIN D) , ALSO OTHER VITAMIN TABLET WHICH COST VERY LOW, BUT QUALITY IS HIGH."

http://chriskresser.com/b12-deficiency-a-silent-epidemic-with-serious-consequences
  2. arx

arx Senior Member

Thanks Freddd.

It is really hard to find the recommended supplements in India. International shipping seems very complicated and expensive to me. With whatever research I could do, I found that sublingual tablets can be bought from:

1. Health Mall : www.health-mall.in
    2. ebay: www.ebay.in

The ebay Global EasyBuy has very good deals, as the price includes shipping and customs. Link: http://orders.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ImportHubHomePage

If you know any more stores/websites from where quality supplements can be bought in India, do share!
    L'engle likes this.
  3. arx

arx Senior Member

4. SoniaR

SoniaR

India
    Hi Arx,

Have you tried ordering through e-bay? We have been ordering from Health Mall so far.

thanks
    Sonia
  5. arx

arx Senior Member

Hi Sonia,

Yes, I have ordered from ebay. Search for the item on http://geb.ebay.in/It takes around 15 days to deliver,since it comes from abroad, but it is cheaper than health mall.
  6. arx

arx Senior Member

Hi Sonia,

I've had a very bad recent experience with the eBay seller i2cworld(I think!),with whom I had got success earlier. One item wasn't shipped,and the other one's stuck in customs in Mumbai. I had to apply for refund for both items. Still haven't got that also! If you can afford it,stick with health-mall.in for now.
  7. Sahil

Sahil

i think ordering directly from iherb.com is convenient by price and time than above websites
  8. arx

arx Senior Member

9. Sahil

Sahil

no dont want dem for nw but thanx for asking
    no u dont face any problem wid customs..but u need to ppay custom duty wen dey come to deliver u...though iherb.com is lil expensive due to high custom duty of DHL which is the only option of delivery availble at I-herb but it is convenient and cheaper and very fast as compared to ur health-mall..if u order from some seller of amazon the total price(price of product+custom duty) is quite cheaper and if u select the option for USPS express mail it would take around 15 days to get delivered by indian post.
    arx likes this.
  10. arx

arx Senior Member

Good to know! Thanks!

See more popular forum discussions.