1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
In Brief: The Adrenal Glands and ME
The second in a new series of ‘In Brief’ articles, where Andrew Gladman provides a helpful insight into the science behind fairly common topics, exploring how they relate to ME/CFS. This time he discusses the adrenal glands and why they can be such a talking point ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

A "Good Doctor List" For Phoenix Rising?

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by TheMoonIsBlue, Nov 17, 2010.

1. TheMoonIsBlue

TheMoonIsBlue Senior Member

I was thinking about the Co-Cure site for good ME/CFS doctors, which is a good list but does need updating..........but I was also thinking, how about a "Good Doctor" list from Phoenix Rising members?

There could be a lot of doctors out there people are finding helpful for their ME/CFS......doctors who atleast are interested, are "believers", keep up with research, are willing to try new treatment and try medications off label.

I know not everyone will want to share who their doctor is which I totally understand for privacy reason. But if you do, or if you have heard of a doctor who is open to accepting ME/CFS patients, how about starting a list? And maybe add a few lines about what the doctor is doing for ME/CFS, how you or others have found them helpful, etc.

Just an idea ;)
  2. curry

curry Senior Member

I think it is a great ideia, as the information is allover the place.

(I had suggested something similiar in this thread.)
  3. TheMoonIsBlue

TheMoonIsBlue Senior Member

Hi, replying for more people see this.......if anyone has a contribution, that would be great.

See more popular forum discussions.