1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

A few good things the FDA has done since 2009???

Discussion in 'Other Health News and Research' started by markmc20001, Aug 4, 2011.

1. markmc20001

markmc20001 Guest

A few good things the FDA has done lately??

Hi folks. Just googling and found some positive things the FDA(at least some level of FDA employees/management) has accomplished lately.

1) Come out with strong evidence supporting of HGRV's.

2) reduced levels of the extremely liver toxic aceteminophen in vicodin "New Steps Aimed at Cutting Risks from Acetaminophen"

3) "FDA Unveils Safe Use Initiative to Reduce Harm From Medication Use"

5) reduced levels of flouride in tap water to lower limit of range.

6) see whole list of good stuff that has happened since 2009.

Maybe some not so great stuff things still going on at FDA??

1) I think it's the FDA, that has a $300,000,000 application fee for new drugs and supplements?? (makes it impossible for any natural/non=pharmaceutical therapy to make it to market) This was in the Burzynski Movie.

2) Removed DR Boyd Haley's supplement OSR#1 from market.

See more popular forum discussions.