• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

A doctor in the Boston area please...

I have been living with ME since Aug. 2001 and have had treatment from a local (small town) physician and am interested in finding a doctor in Boston, Ma area who may know more and be able to help.

Seems like we don't have anybody. Boston is so *conventional* medicine, with all the big hospitals, maybe anyone who is alternative is scared away. Look to WMass around Northampton where everything is alternative and many of the doctors speak our language.

Seems like we don't have anybody. Boston is so *conventional* medicine, with all the big hospitals, maybe anyone who is alternative is scared away. Look to WMass around Northampton where everything is alternative and many of the doctors speak our language.