• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Article: The IGIVE Video Contest is OVER! Thanks Everyone - Now Vote for the Winning C00-Nonprofit

We've already overtaken Muttville! We've got to be worth more than rescue homes for obscure dog breeds. Vote, everybody! We can easily win this - we're a huge international online community and the others are tiny local causes.

Sasha & Cort, you are terrific cheerleaders!

And besides the money PR is getting from the video contest (at least $50), because our iGive membership has gone from 9 to 42 in a few days, this means, I hope, that PR will see bigger checks every month from now on.

Thanks, everyone. Don't forget to vote tomorrow.

We just moved up a couple of slots :). I love seeing our veges there next to all those dogs. Next up - we show Constant Love some Phoenix Rising Love! They won't know what hit them... :victory:

We passed the symphony/marching band (I wonder how that would go over at a game?hmm), now it's another group of dogs- these ones are cute and they even sing. I still think the root vegetables can do it!

If you want to win this thing, got to get on it: the #1 entry has 1657 votes to Phoenix Rising's 93! I found it a little hard to find the video contest after registering for iGive. If anyone else has that issue. the link to go to after registering is: http://www.igive.com/html/videocontestvote.cfm##.

First, you need to register, at: http://www.igive.com/welcome/index.cfm

You pick your cause (type Phoenix Rising in the blank), then register. Then go to the link for the video contest that I gave above and vote. If you leave it open it is easy to vote every day.

Sorry if this seems terribly obvious. But I was tired when trying to do it and could easily have given up when it wasn't obvious how to get to the video contest.

Happy voting.

We just need two more votes to overtake those collies - come on UK/Europe, let's do it before the US wakes up - we should be able to wipe the floor with all these other charities, we can do international 24 hour voting!