• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

6 months on B12 protocol, in between rock & hard place. Then along comes glutathione.

picante

Take the coenzimated version just like @ahmo ! She doesn't tolerate the B2 probably for the same reason :bulb:
That is the form I was taking. Source Naturals coenzymated B-2 (FMN). It has sorbitol & mannitol, so it's causing gut problems in addition to utterly zapping my energy.

I need to get tests to evaluate FMN-to-FAD conversion, but I'm not sure what they're called.

picante

Not to worry, Izzy! I just found this: http://www.acu-cell.com/pna.html
Phosphorus aids muscle contraction, acts as a buffer for acid-base balance in the body, helps regulate the heartbeat, and supports proper nerve conduction. It is also necessary for the conversion of niacin and riboflavin to their active coenzyme forms.

I've never supplemented phosphorus, although I eat plenty of meat, nuts, eggs, and fruits.

But I also take Himalayan Sea Salt as a detoxifier and to try and retain water better, as it tends to drain out of me. Perhaps my phosphorus/sodium balance is out of whack.

picante

picante

@picante why not dissolve in distilled water? This is how I now turn my 50mg naltrexone tabs into LDN. img substance:1ml water. easy peasy.;)
Excellent idea, ahmo.

I love my mineral drops because there are no additives. Zilch. If I could get rid of the "vegetable stearate" in these capsules and all my other supps, I'd be a happy camper indeed.

picante

I'm going to start yet another(!) thread on B2, because you two kept urging me on, and now I've found some important :wide-eyed: info I've never seen before.