• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

6 lectures on ME available on DVD

Kalliope

In November 2015 The Norwegian ME Association - Department Rogaland - invited six lecturers to Stavanger, Norway, to speak about ME.

Over 400 people attended. The event was filmed and made into a DVD. The DVD is now available for an international audience with English subtitles for the Norwegian lectures. It can be ordered here.
The price for 1 DVD is 17 GBP - 20 EUR - 22 USD (shipping included)

The DVD contains following lectures
Professor Olav Mella - Multicentre clinical trial RituxME
Ketil Jakobsen - Rehabilitation program for teenagers with ME/CFS
Dr. Nigel Speight - ME/CFS in children, and the challenge posed by the very severe cases
Dr. Katrine Brække Norheim - Diagnosing ME/CFS at Stavanger University Hospital
Dr. Amolak Bansal - Diagnosing and differential diagnosis: Combining clinic and research
Jørgen Jelstad - Research provides hope for ME-patients

Attached is a closer presentation of the lectures.

Attachments

• PlakatDVDENGLISH.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Kalliope

First orders of the DVD have been processed and are on their way - to destinations as England, Ireland and California, USA. It is wonderful to see these lectures reach international viewers.

Thank you so much for buying the DVD! There are plenty more left, for those who'd like to order.

Kalliope

If any of you who have ordered the DVD and have had a chance to watch the lectures, please share your thoughts about them!

Kalliope

A reminder about this DVD with six lectures on ME.
You can get one here.

PlakatDVDENGLISH.jpeg