Dr. Bateman answers IOM questions from the community: Part 2
Clark Ellis brings us Part 2 of an interview with Dr. Lucinda Bateman, where she answered questions posed by the patient community …
Discuss the article on the Forums.

$5000 Every Month - Australia

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Googsta, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    http://www.3aw.com.au/comp-cfs

This competition only runs from about the 15th of each month for approximately 2 weeks. I will update when it begins & which Charity everyone decides on each month.

2. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    Hi guys, I thought I'd start another thread & condense it as best as possible so it is a bit easier on our weary brains :confused:

There are only a few more days before nominations begin for June so I thought I'd get in early so we can all be prepared. Don't forget that if your charity wins you go into the draw to win $500, make sure you tell family & friends as it is a great incentive.

The other great thing about this comp is no one uses your contact info for telemarketing purposes, most do these days :mad:.

EDIT 12th June: I just heard back from Change For ME & they have not acheived their charity status as yet. They expect that to occur by the next competition & said they will let me know.

So perhaps Alison Hunter would be a good option for June?

French Tulip has very kindly offered to post the competition on Facebook :thumbsup:, Thanks Tulip :hug:

And I have arranged for it to be posted on the Not Crazy Forum also.

If anyone is on another forum & is able to post it that would be awesome.

I'll keep checking each day & let you know when the comp starts ;)

3. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    I have wasted so much time & energy trying to find the correct link to the nomination forms for this comp, none of the above links take you to the form anymore :mad:

I have emailed 3AW to ask for a link so hopefully it will pan out, if anyone else has the link please post it here!
    It would be great if we could try for July.

I did find out that it starts on the 7th of each month.

See more popular forum discussions.