1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
9th Invest in ME International ME Conference, 2014 - Part 2: Pathogens and the Gut
Mark Berry continues his series of articles on the 9th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London, with the emphasis shifting from autoimmunity to pathogens and the gut ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

$5000 Every Month - Australia

Discussion in 'Fundraising' started by Googsta, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    http://www.3aw.com.au/comp-cfs

This competition only runs from about the 15th of each month for approximately 2 weeks. I will update when it begins & which Charity everyone decides on each month.

2. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    Hi guys, I thought I'd start another thread & condense it as best as possible so it is a bit easier on our weary brains :confused:

There are only a few more days before nominations begin for June so I thought I'd get in early so we can all be prepared. Don't forget that if your charity wins you go into the draw to win $500, make sure you tell family & friends as it is a great incentive.

The other great thing about this comp is no one uses your contact info for telemarketing purposes, most do these days :mad:.

EDIT 12th June: I just heard back from Change For ME & they have not acheived their charity status as yet. They expect that to occur by the next competition & said they will let me know.

So perhaps Alison Hunter would be a good option for June?

French Tulip has very kindly offered to post the competition on Facebook :thumbsup:, Thanks Tulip :hug:

And I have arranged for it to be posted on the Not Crazy Forum also.

If anyone is on another forum & is able to post it that would be awesome.

I'll keep checking each day & let you know when the comp starts ;)

3. Googsta

Googsta Doing Well

Australia
    I have wasted so much time & energy trying to find the correct link to the nomination forms for this comp, none of the above links take you to the form anymore :mad:

I have emailed 3AW to ask for a link so hopefully it will pan out, if anyone else has the link please post it here!
    It would be great if we could try for July.

I did find out that it starts on the 7th of each month.

See more popular forum discussions.