1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Give ME the Money
Graham McPhee spells out some of the cold, hard facts about the dismal state of ME research and politics, and has some suggestions as to what we can do about it ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

$5 off iherb code

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by heapsreal, May 10, 2011.

1. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    lol, I will join the party. my iherb code which any first-time customer can use is WNR209 ; like tania said it will get $10 off an order of $40 or more and $5 off an order of less than that.

It will give some small amount [of their marketing budget, as I understand it - not based on the amounts of others' orders] to my account and smaller amount to Heaps' account, because I used his code on my first order.

I think it'd be pretty cool if we had a PR code instead of all our own codes. It probably isn't much what we might get individually, but together it might be a substantial amount. Or if one tier went to us and one to PR, or something like that.

heapsreal likes this.
  2. heapsreal

heapsreal iherb 10% discount code OPA989,

australia (brisbane)
    i wonder if someone like a moderator approached iherb for a discount code for PR members if they would give us one, part of the discount is for us and a small donation to PR, PR would be well funded then??

WillowJ likes this.
  3. WillowJ

WillowJ Senior Member

WA, USA
    Kina, what do you think?

heapsreal likes this.
  4. Kina

Kina Moderation Team Lead

Ontario, Canada
    We can certainly address this at our next meeting. :)

WillowJ likes this.
  5. Rolo

Rolo Too ill to twist

Antwerp, Belgium
    If there's a party, I will join to. :lol: My iherb code is VQW773

Regards, Rolo

6. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    I have a couple discount codes for supplement stores....HealthDesigns and Swansonvitamins. Would it be OK for me to post them in my profile? I have an Iherb one also but it looks like there are already plenty of those.

heapsreal likes this.
  7. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    i reckon, go for it.

8. Gypsy

Gypsy Senior Member

USA
    Thanks, I'm not seeing any place to put them in my profile except the "status" area, or I could make them my signature? Dont want to break any rules.

9. heapsreal

australia (brisbane)
    just post them here in the thread.

10. Sushi

Sushi Moderator and Senior Member Albuquerque

Albuquerque
    Or you can put them on your chat status as most of them are limited time. Or on your status on your profile page.

Sushi

11. Ldld

Ldld

I love IHerb products, the best source of bath & beauty for me. You are welcome to use discount code PIW988 to get 10$ off from the total.

See more popular forum discussions.