• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

4ME - pain after application

MartinK

Hi all!
I started with the application of 4ME from Kalida shop. KDM recommended it after results.

I take it daily to the subcutaneous kelp (2cc (ml)) really slow for good absorption, but post-injection sites hurt me very much the following day. This night was terrible - pain around injection site and fever feeling.

what is your application of 4ME?

I want to keep the treatment, I believe KDM knows what he doing.
But if my whole body gets hurt after the injections, it will be a hell...

I'll be glad for every piece of information with 4ME!

thanks a lot and brighter day for everyone!
Martin

Helen

Hi @MartinK ,

I think you should contact the clinic and KDM. You will surely get a message about how to handle the situation.
Best of luck!

Hip

I take it daily to the subcutaneous kelp (2cc (ml)) really slow for good absorption, but post-injection sites hurt me very much the following day. This night was terrible - pain around injection site and fever feeling.

Be careful that you are not moving the needle laterally when you are performing the injection, as that can cause some tissue damage and lead to pain. That's what I found anyway.

Nexavir / Kutapressin is known for causing pain at the injection site in some patients, but 4ME is supposed to be formulated with less preservative, in order to minimize the pain.

SunMoonsStars

Where do you inject ? I use hepapressin and never have any trouble and inject into Glut or Thigh. I Make sure to inject slowly.
Where do you buy your 4ME. Is that available for public to purchase ?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
what is your application of 4ME?
I used to inject Nexavir and then 4ME (I can't get either anymore in the US) but I used a lower dose and only 3 times per week as I didn't tolerate the higher dose. I injected 1 cc with a very short, 31 gauge needle into a pinch of fat in the lower belly. I didn't have pain, but we all respond differently. I agree that it would be good to ask KDM what to do.

MartinK

Hi all!
thanks a lot with all recommendations...
I buy 4ME from Kalida shop - not need prescription ;-)

So far I have applied 4ME to my stomach and leg (KDM prescribe 2ml (cc) / day) - maybe its a limit dose for SC using - application is OK, but next day is place around application a little red and hurts (after 2 days its OK, pain is over), I think it's the expansion of the dose under the skin before it absorbs...only this I thinks...possible?

Yeah, Im waiting for KDM answer! ;-)

Martin

SunMoonsStars

Hi all!

So far I have applied 4ME to my stomach and leg (KDM prescribe 2ml (cc) / day) - maybe its a limit dose for SC using - application is OK, but next day is place around application a little red and hurts (after 2 days its OK, pain is over), I think it's the expansion of the dose under the skin before it absorbs...only this I thinks...possible?

Martin
Hi Martin
You are told by them that the protocol is 2ml every day 7 days a week ?
Did you find out if 2ml is equivelant to 1ml of old nexovir -kutapressin - hepapressin injections of liver bovine?

Hope they answer your questions on the injection redness/pain. Your probably correct that it’s taking a couple days to absorb.

MartinK

Hi all!
Today KDM sent answer!

Some of his patients have same problems as me with use 4ME.
He speaks about Mast Cell Reaction ...and he recommended stopping it.

In this time I know really little about Mast Cell Reaction (its MCAS?) ....I hear this in my cause this first...
Indicators of that in my cause is this problems, right? :

- PGE2
- IL-8
- and my 24/7 feelings of huge body inflammation (when I touch something cold, its really pleasant - ) :-/

It seems that I will sell 2X 4ME full packages and one half package...

Martin

SunMoonsStars

Hi all!
Today KDM sent answer!

Some of his patients have same problems as me with use 4ME.
He speaks about Mast Cell Reaction ...and he recommended stopping it.

In this time I know really little about Mast Cell Reaction (its MCAS?) ....I hear this in my cause this first...
Indicators of that in my cause is this problems, right? :

- PGE2
- IL-8
- and my 24/7 feelings of huge body inflammation (when I touch something cold, its really pleasant - ) :-/

It seems that I will sell 2X 4ME full packages and one half package...

Martin

Sorry this didn’t work out. You may have been able to work up to dose of give mini doses to desensitize yourself maybe.

MartinK

KDM says stop it - MCAS :-/
I will sell 2X 4ME full packages and one half package...
Anyone?

Thanks, Martin

junkcrap50

Hi all!

Martin

Probably too old of a post by now, but yes 2mL subq is a HUGE dose. That's a real big injection! Even IM it would be. Breaking it up into 2 shots would probably work better.