1. Patients launch a $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Mighty Egg: New Life Springs Forth Despite ME/CFS
Jody Smith finds that even with ME/CFS, new life as symbolized by the mighty egg, can still spring forth ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

$4,600 Up for Grabs for UK ME/CFS Charities – Vote Once from Anywhere!

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising Articles' started by Mark, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK

Can you broadcast out somehow about your event on FB - to all those 'like' people maybe?

Fair enough on your priorities - that Blue Ribbon thing looks great. I've got a thread on it:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...r-excellent-us-me-cfs-documentary-film.23689/
  2. Tom Kindlon

Tom Kindlon Senior Member

If people click they're going to events, one can then send them updates (I think they also get them if they click "maybe"). It's particularly useful to remind people for daily voting contests.

Good.
    Sasha likes this.
  3. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Looks like the competition closed out with ME Research UK in the top ten so that's £250 - well done to all who voted! :balloons:

MERUK and the MEA of course were two of the charities whose proposal just bagged £1 million from the NIH for a UK ME biobank - that's the kind of stuff they're involved in so well worth supporting.
    Bob, Nielk and Esther12 like this.
  4. Bob

Bob

England, UK
    Little Bluestem and Sasha like this.
  5. Sasha

Sasha Fine, thank you

UK
    Well, actually... we can be! :cool:

Seriously, thanks largely to the fundraising group, we've built up over the last few years enough of a network to be able to win almost everything we enter, if only people bother to vote. I think there's an element of self-belief in this - I don't know that everyone has really caught onto the scale of support that we can now draw upon that's there to be joined in with.

Chase and Aviva - the big-prize contests - haven't been announced for this year but if they run, we'll be hoping to do well...
    Bob likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.