1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
Never Ask Us if We're Hungry -- The Answer's Always No
There are three of us here and for many years, none of us ever got hungry. When our brains would turn to mush, when our faces would go numb, and we would start the invisible vibration which is the signature dance of ME/CFS, we knew we needed to eat.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

30 free presentations on functional health

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS Discussion' started by roxie60, Jul 13, 2014.

1. roxie60

roxie60 Senior Member

Central Illinois, USA
    Just got notified these presentation s start tomorrow, there will be 4 a day. Need to register. I have no affiliation with this or anyone present ing. Just passing on info ...link to summit in the text below

Plus many more… click here for more info:

http://biobalance.funcfit.hop.clickbank.net/?id=summit

Schedule for Monday July 14

· Dr. Joel Evans - Mind Body Medicine: Eradicating Stress With Natural Healing Techniques

· Dr. Kelly Brogan - Psychiatry: Have we misunderstood treatment for depression?

· Marc David - Food Allergy or Stress? How Your Mindset Can Impact the Way Your Body Responds to Food

· Ben Lynch - Methylation: A Missing Key to Optimizing Health and Longevity

For more info and to register, just click here:
    http://biobalance.funcfit.hop.clickbank.net/?id=summit

Yours in good health,

Hyla Cass MD

PS: Even if you miss them-- at the end, you will have the opportunity to purchase the entire set. It's like a medical school course in functional medicine!
    xchocoholic and Sasha like this.
  2. xchocoholic

xchocoholic Senior Member

Florida
    Thanks. This should be interesting. Tc . X

See more popular forum discussions.