• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

3 Best Supplements and Meds

My last post was accidentally deleted before I could jot down some of your wonderful suggestions. I did manage to buy Phosphatidylserine complex from vitacost, but totally don't recall what others has success with.

My Big 3 are Low Dose Naltrexone, Valerian Root, and Vitamin D as being the most effective for my fibromyalgia and CFIDS. What's yours? (please limit to supplements and/or meds) Thanks!

creative bump! Look how big my basil plant is getting!!! I didn't check on it in weeks :) Today is a glorious day!! SANY0006.jpg

vli

Mine are LDN, Zopiclone and Rivotril. It makes me sad that Rivotril doesn't even help me that much (I don't even take it everyday) but I can't think of a supplement that's helped me more than those last two drugs.