1. Patients launch $1.27 million crowdfunding campaign for ME/CFS gut microbiome study.
    Check out the website, Facebook and Twitter. Join in donate and spread the word!
The Chronic Fatigue Initiative and Interview with Mady Hornig
In a follow-up article to the recent IACFS/ME conference presentation in San Francisco, and after speaking at length with Dr. Mady Hornig, 'searcher' delves deeper into the impressive work being completed by the Chronic Fatigue Initiative, and focuses in on those cytokine results ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

3 Best Supplements and Meds

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by livingwithcfids, Dec 3, 2011.

1. livingwithcfids

livingwithcfids

My last post was accidentally deleted before I could jot down some of your wonderful suggestions. I did manage to buy Phosphatidylserine complex from vitacost, but totally don't recall what others has success with.

My Big 3 are Low Dose Naltrexone, Valerian Root, and Vitamin D as being the most effective for my fibromyalgia and CFIDS. What's yours? (please limit to supplements and/or meds) Thanks!
  2. livingwithcfids

livingwithcfids

creative bump! Look how big my basil plant is getting!!! I didn't check on it in weeks :) Today is a glorious day!! SANY0006.jpg
  3. vli

vli

CA
    Mine are LDN, Zopiclone and Rivotril. It makes me sad that Rivotril doesn't even help me that much (I don't even take it everyday) but I can't think of a supplement that's helped me more than those last two drugs.

See more popular forum discussions.